For time´s sake, I´m going to skip the introduction.
Antonio is doing great. He´s already ready for his baptism. But with the rule for church attendance in Mexico, we have to wait a bit more. But he is truly becoming converted. The members are providing support and encouragement.
We had a great meeting with the bishopric this week. We met to talk about the ward mission plan. We really are starting to figure out how to help this ward progress. As President Thomas S. Monson said,
Now is the time formembers and missionaries to come together, to worktogether, to labor in the Lord’s vineyard to bring soulsunto Him. He has prepared the means for us to sharethe gospel in a multitude of ways, and He will assist usin our labors if we will act in faith to fulfill His work.
I testify of the words of this prophet of the Lord. Now is the time.
This week Arat,a recent convert who is 15 years old, moved into our ward. He was baptized 2 months ago in San Marcos (I met him the day before his baptism). He´s super cool. But now he´s stuck between two wards. This Sunday he gave a talk in San Marcos, so he didn´t come to our ward. It´s tough because he loves his old ward but now he lives here. But we´ve initroduced him to some of the youth here, and I´m sure he´ll love this ward too.
Other things happened this week, but now there´s no time.
Love,
Elder Jayson fraser

No comments:
Post a Comment