Let´s see, what should I write this week...
Well, this week was about as normal of a week as you can get in the mission field. We taught lots of people, walked a lot, and met a few new people. This week was Independence Day here, but we didn´t do anything out of the ordinary. But there sure have been a lot of fireworks around here.
I think I´ve told you a bit about Tania (about 5 weeks ago). She progressed really fast, and is now preparing for her baptism. If all goes as planned, she will be baptised this Friday. She has truly had a great change, and the baptism will just cap it off. Of course afterwards she won´t be finished either, but the change that she has already had is amazing. She probably sould have been baptized long ago if it weren´t for the rule that you have to go to church 5 times before baptism here in Mexico.
The only trivial thing I can think of to add is that this week I ate my first burrito in Mexico. Here in central Mexico there´s food from all over the country, so it surprises me that I haven´t found a northern restaurant sooner. But now I have, and it was delicious. And only 3 minutes walking from my house! I think I´ll go back.
Needless to say, all is well here in Cuautitlan. This is the Lord´s work, and my testimony of that is strengthened every day.
Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

No comments:
Post a Comment