interesting news

Monday, October 12, 2015


This week has been awesome. The area has exploded! We have had a ton of success. We found lots of new investigators this week. Three of them went to church for the first time. Brian, a new investigator, is preparing to be baptized a week from Saturday. Other investigators who have gone a long time without progressing have recieved strong spiritual impressions prompting them to come unto Christ. The work is progressing rapidly here in the Joyas ward.

All of this, of course, just in time for me to be sent to another area. I´m being transferred tomorrow to La Quebrada, in the Valle Dorado stake. This was very unexpected, seeing as I only have 3 months in this area and my companion 6. But now he´ll be here for at least 7 1/2. I´ll attach a map of the mission so that those interested can see where my areas are. My areas have been, starting from the beginning: Alamedas ward, Alamedas stake; El Carmen ward, Tula stake; Pensamiento ward, Prados stake; Joyas ward, Cuautitlan stake; La Quebrada ward, Valle Dorado stake.

I´m not really sure what to expect; I have no idea what the ward is like, what my companion is like, what my area is like -- that will have to wait until next week. But I´m fine with the change. I am willing to go where the Lord sends me.

I know that the Lord is directing His work. God Is at the Helm. I have seen so many times on my mission the guidance on the Lord through His authorized servants and leaders. I know that, no matter what happens, if I just trust in His guide, He will always provide.

Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

p.s. Do you like to play "Where´s Waldo"? Or "Where´s Elder"? If so, search for the street "De la Pradera" in "San Pablo de Las Salinas, Estado de Mexico, 54930, Mexico" on google maps. Open up street view, and start looking! (Hint: that´s my third area)



No comments:

Post a Comment