Proyecto de Felicidad

Monday, March 7, 2016


Sister Titensor, my mission president´s wife, has asked us to participate in a "happiness project" in which we write down every day at least three things that make us happy. It´s been quite fun writing those things out and, although I haven´t been perfectly diligent since we started the project, I´ve seen that it really does help when you notice the simple things that make you happy. Today I would like to simply share a few of those thoughts in no particular order.

Yesterday we were walking in the street and we heard someone yell "¡Élderes!". We went to talk to her and she said that her grandson (who was about 12) had seen us go by and wanted to meet us. Now the whole family could have the chance to hear the restored gospel.

We had a good, productive ward council meeting.

I learned a bit about the history of Teotihuacán from some members. They offered to bring us there.

One member always asks my companion what it´s like in "Skachetoon" (my companion is from Saskatchewan).

We had a cool zone meeting, in which I felt strongly the spirit.

Jared, an investigator, understood why he needs to be constant in the little things, such as reading the scriptures and praying, in order to have a true personal conversion.

The new missionaries in the district bring new "animo".

I got a package full of candy from my cousin! (Thank you!)

We helped a stressed-out sister clean her dining room, allowing the spirit to enter into her home.

We found chinese food!

These are a few of the things I´ve written in my agenda next to a smiley face over the last few weeks. I hope that something from there will be of interest for you. I know that The Lord can always guide us to the personal revelation that we need in small and simple ways. If you look, he will tell you something out of this. He sure has to me.

Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment