We are having success in helping people find their ways back to the Lord. One in particular is named Araceli. She is awesome! She has been listening to our lessons and keeping her commitments to read and pray. I feel she is already ready for baptism. She certainly has the faith. She has already been to church with us three times, so she only has to go twice more to complete the five required before baptism in Mexico. She should be baptised the 27th of September. We are so happy for her! It is amazing to see the effect the Gospel has already had on her. I know it will be a blessing for her for eternity.
We are also having success with others. We have quite a few investigators. The Lord is looking to bless all that will be willing to make the changes necessary to follow Christ. We all need to work on our own personal conversion. We can always improve our own willingness to do God´s will and follow the example of Christ. God wants us to come closer to him, and we do this through studying the gospel, going to chuch, and most of all praying sincerely, asking specific questions, and having the faith that he will answer. I know he will answer. He has answered me, and that is why I´m here. He continues to answer all of my prayers, and my faith grows every time. If you are lacking faith, ask for it. He will give it to you.
(James 1:5)
Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

No comments:
Post a Comment