Another great week

Monday, October 6, 2014





I have almost no time to email this week, so this one´s going to be short. But yet again it was another great week.

My favorite part of this week was General Conference. I loved all of the talks. I was planning on listing a few of my favorites and talking a bit about them, but I´m already out of time to email, so as David A. Bednar says, "I won´t rob you of this valuable learning experience." Elder Bednar´s talk was one of the best. Also Jeffrey R. Holland, Dieter F. Ukdorf (both), and of course the prophet Thomas S. Monson, just to name a few of my favorites. Search these and other talks and all the words of the prophets, modern and ancient, and I guarantee you can find the answer to any question.

To sum things up, we had a great week, felt the spirit, and learned a ton. Wehad difficulties, but nothing we couldn´t handle with the Lord´s help. We could find new people to teach and helped people come unto Christ, which is our objective as missionaries. As David A. Bednar said this week, we aren´t tring to bring people to our church, but rather we are trying to help others expierience the healing peace and joy that we have felt through this Gospel. May we all continue to seek to bring ourselves closer to Christ and feel the great healing power of His Atonement. May we seek to help others find these great and wonderful blessings as well so that we may all one day be admitted into the Celestial Kingdom.

Love,
Elder Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment