149 temples in the world, 13 in Mexico

Monday, December 14, 2015


This has been a great week!

Yesterday we had the great oportunity to participate in the dedication of the Tijuana Mexico temple. In all of Mexico no regular church services were held, rather the dedication services were transmitted to the stake centers for all recomend-holding members to watch. The stake centers became extentions of the temple. President Dieter F. Uchtdorwas assigned by President Monson to preside in the dedicatory services.

Even though we didn´t get to go all the way to Tijuana, I feel I really got to participate in the dedication. It was, of course, an amazing experience. The power of the temple creates true changes in the communities in which there is a temple present. I can feel that difference even all the way down here in Mexico City.

We have done lots of other things too, but it seems that they will be stories for another day, as I am again out of time. Needless to say that the mission is the best time of my life!

Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment