A good week, yet again.

Monday, December 8, 2014

This week yet again was a good one. I`m sorry for always saying that, but I guess life as a missionary is always good.

Last monday we went to Cruz Azul, and it was cool. The plant is HUGE, the stadium is cool, and I had a tasty tuna sandwich. Today we saw the Atlantes (I think that`s how it`s spelled). They are the giant guys and pyramids here in Tula. I had seen them many times up on the hill, but today we went there and saw them in person. There are a few pyramids, one with the atlantes on top, a couple of courts for that cool ancient game they played that I forget what it was called (and of course the place where they placed the decapitated heads of the losers), and lots of other cool things. I got a bunch of cool pictures, but my camera isn`t working to upload them so...sorry.

The christmas devotional was super cool. I loved all of the talks and the music and everything. The choir of course still sings in English, so everyone just sits and listens. It was a bit akward though when they asked the congregation to sing and me and my companion were the only ones who did. Afterwards the ward had made tamales and ponche (yum) and we socialized a bit and met some new people. It was a great oportunity for people to bring their friends. 

We`re focusing a lot on the "He is the Gift" initiative. It is awesome. If you haven`t seen it, look it up. Invite all of your friends to see it and, if they are interested, to learn more.

Well, I don`t have much more time, so sorry for the short message. But know that I love you all. I know that Heavenly Father loves you too. He loves each and every one of you so much that He sent his son to die for you. He knew that you couldn`t do it on your own, so He provided a way for you to do it. Follow Christ and His teachings and you will one day be able to return to the presence of God in purity and with a clean conscience. That is what God wants for you, and with His gift Jesus Christ, you can achieve it.

Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment