A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Well, this will be a really short letter. But I finally got my camera to work again, so I´ll base this letter on the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words". With so many pictures, I guess this will be a really long letter.

This was a good week. We got some new investigators who we have great hope for. We had exchanges and they were cool. We had to be in the house at 5 p.m. on Fridayto avoid problems on Day of the Virgin. We went to the Temple & Visitors Center in Aragon on Saturday, and it was a great experience.

All is well here. I hope and pray that all is well with all of you. I hope you all can recognize the Lord's hand in your lives. I know He is there. Look for Him.

Love,
Elder Jayson Fraser

El Carmen


Tula



Fun in the museum


Pyramid

Los Atlantes

Street contact

Main Pyramid

View from main pyramid
View from other pyramid
Temple Lights!






No comments:

Post a Comment